Monday, May 2, 2011

Twister!!!

During our Young Women activity last week, we were able to play a few games while some girls were getting interviews. We played Twister and I was the spinner. Then the girls decided that THEY would spin and I would have to sit in any way they told me too. So yes, I was playing Twister by myself. It started off fine (how hard could it get right?). Well it was fine until the girls decided they werent' going to use the spinner anymore. They just picked a hand and told me which dot to put it on. "Sister Blackburn, put your right hand on THAT far red dot over there." My body is not very limber, so I could only turn and twist so many ways, but the girls had fun. :) Ok Ok it was kind of fun for me too. ;) Since I take pictures of the girls and their activities, they decided to take pictures of me too. Oh dear. I guess I can call myself a "Twister Master" now right?? :)





4 comments:

  1. I love that you are in the YW presidency! What a fun calling!! I miss you and love you. ps. I really like the curly! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Natalie! :) I'm having a ton of fun with my calling. It's the best. :) And thank you about my hair too. It's like that a lot here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Mary, I miss you!! I'm glad you're doing so well in Florida. I'm totally jealous of you yw calling. I want one!! LOVe you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Tawni I miss you too. I hope you're doing so freakin awesome!! :)

    ReplyDelete