Sunday, December 30, 2012

2nd Anniversary 12/28

Kyle and I have been married for two years! WHAT???!!! I know that may not seem very long for those of you that have been married for much longer but hey it is still a milestone right??
We didn't do anything big for our anniversary but I wanted to do something so I wrote him a love letter that he saw in the morning before he went to work and while he was gone I made him this...

It is a candy gram. I bought a bunch of candy and cut out hearts to decorate a little basket. Then I made super cheesy sayings on paper and this is how it turned out!! :) 
Here are the cheesy sayings...
I love your HUGS AND KISSES. My FINGERS fit perfectly with yours(Butterfinger). We were MINT to be together (Junior Mints). I love you to PIECES (Reeses Pieces). I would be KNOTS without you (chocolate covered pretzels).  You're a STAR in my eyes (Starburst). You're a SWEETART. We've shared GOOD AND PLENTY of SNICKERS. "TWIX" (Like tween -between) you and me, you're the best. You are one HOT TAMALE. You're a LIFESAVER. Out of everyone in the MILKY WAY I'm glad you picked me.

It was a hit!! Kyle even let me eat some of the candy. YUM! Maybe I should do it every year! haha jk :) :)
We didn't get a sitter that night so we just watched Taken 2 when the baby went to sleep and hung out. I was just grateful to spend some time with my love. We got a gift card to Outback Steakhouse from a family in the ward and it included free babysitting so we are going to take them up on that soon and that can be our 2 year anniversary date. :)

I can't imagine my life without my oh so handsome hubby. He is such a strong, supportive, caring man. We have gone through a lot the past two years but it has just made us grow closer together. I love him sooooo much (in case you all didn't know). Hooray for marriage!  Looking forward to forever!! :) Muah!!

2 comments:

  1. that is so cute! happy 2 years! what nice ward members!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute couple you guys are! Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete