Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Clayton is ONE!!!!!

Ok, so Clayton is one and has been for about a month. Crazy right??!! I figured a late post would be better than not posting at all. This post is all over the place, but oh well. Here we go.
a couple random pictures before church on his birthday
 
Everyone has always told me that my kids will grow up so fast and it is happening! I can't believe I have a one year old. Still weirds me out not gonna lie. Clayton is an absolute joy and I can't imagine life without him. He is a goober and yes, there are times when I get frustrated, but it is honestly worth it when I see him smile, laugh, or pretty much do anything. :)
 

Pics of Clayton's first year
 

Likes:
  • pushing the wagon around the backyard, frontyard, and driveway
  • giggle and crack up (I swear this kid laughs at everything :) )
  • walk everywhere.... I mean EVERYWHERE
  • close himself into a room and knock and talk while someone knocks on the other side
  • throw food off of his high chair
  • babble about anything and everything
  • trying to eat rocks
  • trying to eat dirt
  • ok, he tries to eat everything
  • talking to his daddy on FaceTime
  • waving
  • clapping
  • playing outside
  • hanging out with Grandpa
  • visiting the dogs across the street
  • dogs in general (even if they bark at him he laughs it is hilarious)
  • being the center of attention
  • dancing (anytime he hears music he is moving)
  • peanut butter and jelly sandwiches
  • Baby Einsteins
the week after he started walking
 
 
 
hanging out with Grandpa

Clayton has 3 teeth, and a fourth that is just barely coming through the gums. He just recently got teeth and it is so weird seeing him with them. Every time I look at him he looks more grown up.

My dad had a wagon that he painted and said that Clayton could have it. That boy is obsessed with it! Such a fantastic gift.

 
A week after Clayton's birthday we had a family party. It was a lot of fun and Clayton made a mess but he was in a good mood which was great.









Kyle and I love our little man and we are so blessed to be Clayton's parents. We can't wait to see what fun adventures are in our future as Clayton continues to grow.

1 comment:

  1. So cute! I can't believe he is already one either, still just as cute though!

    ReplyDelete