Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Arizona Trip Part 2

So I figured since I have been back from AZ for like a week that I should post about my time in the valley. For two weeks I stayed with my in laws in Queen Creek. They are awesome and I was lucky for them to let me stay at their house. I was able to visit with a lot of people while I was in the valley. I didn't get pictures with everyone but here are some of the people that I was able to see. 
Teanna is the daughter of my Show Low "parents" and we  walked around the temple and caught up while I was in the valley.
One of my oldest friend Chloe :) We have grown up together and I just adore her!
One of my best friends Ann with her adorable baby Emery (she is just a few weeks older than Clayton). I ran with Ann at MCC and we have become really close.

My best friend Sarah (isn't she beautiful? I just love her)
I went to church with her and then we went with her family to Barros  (the best pizza in the world). We were also able spend an evening at her house with her parents and each enchiladas, brownies and ice cream. YUMMY!!!!
watched my cousin Joe's MCC football game (they won) ps don't mind the crying baby in the pic ha
Jolanne and "Chuck"
I ran with these lovely ladies at MCC. They were able to go to the football game with me and we had a ton of fun.
The Balderamma sisters, Lynette, Jolanne, and Annette . I ran with Jolanne at MCC , Annette was in one of my classes at MCC and I met Lynette through them. They are probably the sweetest family you will ever meet. Annette made me enchiladas (my absolute fave) and we just visited for hours!

They adored Clayton and he adored them right back :)
Grandpa Blackburn
Went to Old Chicago with another one of my oldest friend s, Jessie.  It is delicious there in case you have never been.
one of my newest friends Caitlyn  (she married my dear friend Brendan and her and I just clicked right when we met)
lovely Allie
We met when Kyle and I were dating. She and Kyle grew up together and would always go out for ice cream. They are ice cream buddies and that's actually what we did the first time I met her. Fun stuff. :)
Kira and her daughter Zaira
Kira ran with Kyle in high school, but I actually met competing together when I ran for MCC and she ran for GCC.
Temple date with Tessa!
Her husband, Zach, watched Clayton so I could go to the temple. It was awesome!! Tessa and I have some incredible memories of being on the temple grounds together.
Alicia!
We met in one of my old singles wards. We were super close before she went on her mission to Canada. I was able to spend an afternoon with her and her recent husband! I hadn't seen her for years. :) She's fantastic!
Bahama Bucks date with Marinda
Marinda and I were on the MCC Institute Council together. We were in charge of Friday Forum lunches so we spent alot of time shopping at Costco, Smart and Final, and The Restaurant Depot. She recently returned from a mission and we went to Bahama Bucks and ate the most delicious shaved ice.
Miss Meg
Meghan's little sister plays MCC softball, so I went to one of her games and was able to see Meg and her mom. It was an awesome visit. Then we just went back to their townhouse and they loved up on baby Clayton. :)

It was a great trip and I am glad that I was able to visit with so many people. Sorry for those of you that I didn't get pictures of :/ no hating me!

On the way back to California, Clayton and I stopped in Yuma to see Kyle for a couple of hours. Oh and guess what.... I am now the owner of a Smith and Wesson 40 caliber. Can't wait for the hubby to be back so that we can go shooting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment