Monday, November 5, 2012

Halloween

When I was in kindergarten I was a clown for Halloween. I had a red nose that lit up and made a noise when it was touched, or squished, or whatever. Well we all know how much of a cry baby I am, and that costume didn't help. It wasn't bad until the bus ride home when everyone wanted to "pick on me" and mess with my nose. Needless to say I cried about it. 

My best friend's mom made the onesie and the wig for my baby shower. The lion costume is from the theater stash in Winslow. 
The Saturday before Halloween there was a ward chili cookoff/ trunk or treat. My friend Elizabeth and her two little girls came with us. Right after the opening prayer was said Clayton started to cry... and didn't stop, so I grabbed some chili really quick and we left the party. We tried again on Halloween night to dress up and go trick or treating with Bob, Elizabeth and their two girls. Clayton only lasted about 15 minutes.

I'm pretty sure that Clayton has a lot of me in him because apparently he didn't like being a clown either... even though he was absolutely adorable! At least we got a cute picture in before he freaked out.

1 comment: