Friday, October 26, 2012

Five Months

The past couple of days I have been organizing Clayton's clothes: putting away the things that he has grown out of, and bringing out the bigger clothes. He has already grown so much in just this short amount of time.He is five months old!!! Can you believe it??  Everyone used to tell me, "Cherish the moments because he will grow so fast." Now I am realizing just HOW fast.
 

-constantly rolling all over the place (even when I try to change his diaper)
-trying to scoot across the floor (looks like an inch worm)
-SOOO talkative
-in love with our dog Lady: he smiles and laughs whenever she comes around or licks him
-such a flirt
-is a pro with rice cereal
-grabs EVERYTHING and puts it in his mouth
-loves jumping!!





Even though being a parent can be frustrating at times, we are so blessed to have this sweet baby boy in our lives. He is incredible (just like his daddy) and I am so very thankful to my Heavenly Father for trusting Kyle and I to be the caretakers of such a sweet spirit.

2 comments:

  1. He IS incredible, just like his parents. I think you leave yourself out of those wonderful compliments too often.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not one to compliment myself or take compliments very well. Thank you though. You are very kind :)

    ReplyDelete